Anechoic Test Chambers
Fast wireless testing. Unrestricted access when you need it.
RF Chamber for Your Testing and R&D
- Iterate faster – tighten your design-test feedback loop
- 3-D characterization – ETS-Lindgren chamber with electronic positioning
- Quick-turn OTA testing – any 2G, 3G, 4G, or 5G cellular device
- Conserve R&D budget – utilize only the resources you need
- Easy access – minutes from Denver International Airport
- Control your schedule – no waiting for a huge lab to fit you in after hours
Fully Equipped RF Lab at Your Disposal
BluFlux’ fully equipped OTA chamber is available for your testing, prototyping or design project needs.
You are welcome to work on-site at BluFlux’ conveniently located Colorado lab, with full access to the chamber and test equipment.
Chamber rental provides access to:
- a test chamber for mobile device testing (cell phones, tablets, M2M and Internet of Things (IoT) devices, etc.), and antenna pattern testing in an anechoic environment
- Anritsu MT8820C callbox (basestation emulator) supporting every wireless protocol used in the world (all 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G protocols)
- Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
- Agilent 4-port Vector Network Analyzer
- H.P. two-port Vector Network Analyzer
- Anritsu two-port handheld Vector Network Analyzer
Flexible Options for OTA and Antenna Testing
- Mobile device over-the-air (OTA) test and certification (phones, tablets, smart watches and other wearables, laptops, M2M modules and all other cellular connected devices)
- Antenna measurements from 600MHz to 6GHz, as well as 24GHz to 43.5GHz
- Installed antenna pattern testing
Ideal Location For R&D or Testing
BluFlux is conveniently located in Colorado’s Denver metro area, approximately 30 minutes away from Denver International Airport.
The Colorado Front Range is home to a vast and active network of electronics, PCB, machining, testing and many other prototyping and testing resources. For many antenna development projects, next-day turn on design iterations is typical. And while you’re here in beautiful Colorado, you also get to enjoy the mountains, golf, hiking, skiing, cycling, as well as Colorado’s many famous craft breweries!